With the continuing growth of technology, there are more and more services that are able to be outsourced. When it comes to anything back office related outsourcing might be the best option for you to get things done and save a considerable amount of money. Most of these tasks can be done through the computer using software or over the phone.
Jogging and weight training, compatible quad workouts with dumbbells 10 bodyweight exercises to attract casseroles bodybuilding online.
With the growth in the outsourcing industry, it has given companies the ability to utilize resources they would generally not have access to without hiring a bunch of full-time employees, which of course would increase their overhead cost significantly. Now for larger companies, this might not be a major issue but for small to medium size companies, this would be a major problem.
So what are some of the more popular positions being outsourced?
- Customer service: It’s among one of the biggest positions being outsourced these days, with many companies needing a large amount of personnel to take customer service calls the cost to hire direct would be extremely expensive but if outsources you can save around 40% to 70%.
- Lead Generation: Having qualified salesperson’s skills and expertise can be efficiently utilized to handle clients and close sales for your company. Cold calling is one of the most popular sales tactic still being used to generate business.
- Bookkeeping/Accounting: Let’s be honest, hiring an in-house bookkeeper or accountant can be very pricey! The great thing about outsourcing is that you can get the same quality work done at a fraction of the cost.
- Social Media: As a business owner time is important and there are plenty of other tasks to be done but at the same time Social Media Marketing is still an important marketing tactic if done right. Hiring a professional firm to handle it might be more than you are looking to invest but hiring a company like MySource could be an efficient yet cost-effective way to get this done.
- Payroll: For smaller companies with 1-5 people this won’t be a major issue but once you start getting 10, 15, 20 or more employees now you’re talking about a lot of time invested.
- Creative Works: This can be anything from graphic design, websites, letterheads, logos among many other graphic works that a company may need to be done. To hire an in-house designer you looking at $20 plus an hour when outsourcing you can get done for considerably less.
- Customer Phone Support: Taking customer calls is very important, it needs to be done efficiently and with care. Everyone from Fortune 100 companies to local property management companies is outsourcing a large if not all their phone support to a place like the Philippines.
- Human Resources: This has been getting more popular over the years yet many companies prefer to keep it in-house many medium-sized companies are starting to utilize this more and more.
- Research: Pretty much all companies need some type of research done, this could be anything from researching competitors, financial research to customer demographics.
These are some of the more popular things that companies outsource, here are a few others that you might find helpful: Data Entry, SEO, Employee Recruitment, Email Management, Calendar Management, and CRM Management.
Something to look for when hiring an Outsourcing company.